Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Andy Warhol: King of my Castle

I don't really remember when or how I discovered Andy Warhol but in college, I had quite the obsession. I used to go to the book store and read excerpts from his book The Andy Warhol Diaries in between art classes. Something about how he lived his life, how he was the King of this underground Art world that was somehow very main-stream. He was so fearless in a way and never cared what others thought of his Art or of his lifestyle. He really did what he wanted and took chances. That is what life is all about isn't it? Taking a chance. So, I bought a journal awhile back and just started writing in it. It is my Andy Journal. I find so much inspiration in his work and his life. I hope writing the way that he did will help me on my quest for creativity and self expression. Oh Andy!



No comments:

Post a Comment