Thursday, March 15, 2012

food fashion friends

Now that I have created this blog and pretty much figured out what my career goal is... to be an event planner/floral designer/interior designer. I feel as though it is time to figure out how to do it all!! I love doing and creating a big event.. the adrenaline rush is crazy but then to to finally be done and have that feeling of accomplishment is so amazing. I don't know why anyone would want to be a part of a world where we didn't celebrate well... ourselves I guess! We celebrate our goals.. our accomplishments.. and eachother. It is so nice and I feel so priveleged to be a part of other people's special occasions. A book that is a must read for all you party planners out there is food fashion friends by Australian Fashion Designer, Fleur Wood. She really makes party planning look easy and so much fun and has really inspired me to take my event planning dreams to the next level.. check out some of  these amazing shots from her book..


I want to party with friends here

                             I definitely want to have cake and cocktails with these ladies!!
              Oh and I wouldn't at all mind sitting in those peacock chairs either.. TDF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment