Monday, March 26, 2012

Show Time


So, now is the time when there are a ton of flower and orchid shows going on. Usually being that I am a New Yorker, I hit up the Brooklyn Botanical Garden orchid show but I decided since I was visiting my sister in Philly this weekend, to go see an orchid show near there at a beautiful place called Longwood Gardens which is right outside of Philly. If you haven't been to an orchid show, please go! Check out where they are in your area.. it should be on everyone's bucket list for real. You won't be dissapointed. It was so awesome to see so many beautiful and exotic orchids, sometimes I really can't believe how much beauty grows out of the ground and we are just lucky to see it all! Check out some of these amazing colored orchids.. I mean they are just insane!!!!



            Oh and look there I am by like a million orchids and loving every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment