Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh Happy Day!!

One of my favorite things to do is wake up early in the morning.. head over to the new york city flower market and go crazy!!! I recently had that opportunity while I planned and designed flower arrangements for my sisters bridal shower. Oh how I loved creating something out of nothing.. really didn't know what design I was going to do, I just knew I wanted to do something pretty, fresh and bridal of course! Browsing through all the flowers.. it was hard to know what I was going to get but dahlias always win me over along with pink garden roses, antique hydrangea, light pink and white hydrangeas, light peach spray roses and brutia with seeded eucalyptus. All combined really helped to add to the amazing, elegant and joyful day!



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love these! Colors are perfect for the theme and everyone wanted to take them home! Ur soo awesome and talented!!! Love u tini!!! Thank you sooo much!!!! Xxoo

    ReplyDelete